6. How to Clear your cork product
It’s been a while since you purchased your cork wallet and it’s beginning to show some signs of wear. If you’re using your cork wallet daily, it’s perfectly normal and expectable. You’ve thought about cleaning it up, but then you thought: how do I clean my cork wallet? or packback, handbag, etc.
You Asked, So Here It Goes: Our recommendation for how to clear your cork product!
- Step 1: With a dry towel, wipe off any visible dirt covering the surface of your cork bag.
- Step 2: Fill a adequate sized dish or vessel with warm water. Add a few drops of mild dish soap or liquid detergent. The trick here is too make sure the water isn’t too bubbly.
- Step 3: Take a clean towel and dip it into the solution. Wring it out to make sure it isn’t too wet.
- Step 4: Rub the surface of your cork bag with the wet towel. Make sure to cover the entire bag, and to get the places where dirt/markings are apparent. If you feel the need to, repeat the process until the difficult spots are gone.
- Step 5: Allow to dry!
Now you’ll have yourself a clean cork handbag, cork backpack or cork wallet! Cleaning your cork wallet or bag is one of the best ways to improve its durability. How easy was it? Let us know in the comments or tag us on social media @Intiquilla_uk and check our cork accessories!